Taylor asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 months ago

My mom found my vibrator and is going to make me do something. I need opinions on if she’s doing the right thing or not ?

I’m 17 and my mom found my vibrator so she said since I’m having “sexual desires” then she’s going to bring me to the doctor to get a birth control implant. (A stick that they put into your arm). Is this too much ? Should I be upset ? Is this the right thing to do ?

Holy Holy Holy, Holy is the Lord God of the Universe, Holy is the Lord. Hosanna in Heaven, Hosanna in the blessed land that comes in the name of Lord Hosanna in heaven, Hosanna in the blessed land that comes in the name of the Lord.

• Kendall

Thanx, juliet. I answer these types of questions, and I'm glad when someone intelligent pops in. I mean what I say about our sexuality, I believe it's directly tied to other body functions. Masturbation is important. Email me anytime if you'd like to talk. - kendall.smart@yahoo.com

a concerned mom

• alan P

You are 17 and your mother is surprised that you have sexual desires? No I don't think its right for her to try to force you to do this. When you are in a relationship that might lead to having sex then you can discuss with your partner how to deal with contraception

ask your mom what she did when she got HORNY......

all boys n girls play with themself

we out grow it till we start to change and then the boys wanna play with it all the time

the girls are just as bad but do not talk about it.....

females are born virgins but by there first period most are not

• Taylor7 months agoReport

Exactly.... my mom doesn’t know but I found her dildo/vibrator. She said just because your not having sex doesn’t mean masturbation isn’t wrong.

She isn't doing right

Yet again people fall for the vibrator troll. This gets repeat posted at least once a week. You clearly need a new hobby.

• MissA

Brave talk for a guy who won't show his userid. TBH I do believe this person is trolling but why should we believe you are any less of a waste of time?

• kelvin

let her waste her time taking you to the doctor as no doctor would give you one of those for that stupid retarded reason

• juliet

Why not the pill? She’s absolutely insane. Your doctor is also going to think she’s insane.

• Kendall

Thanx, juliet! I answered differently, but we do agree. You can email if you want- kendall.smart@yahoo,com

• MissA

Do you think your sexual desires might translate into having sex with a male partner anytime soon? If so, then birth control is probably not a bad idea. And the implant is a very reliable method, though you still need condoms and good sense.

However the person to decide this is you. So if you don’t want this, say “no.” To her and the doctor... no mature teen can have a procedure like this done against her will unless there’s some very specific mental health issues going on.

That will not happen.

No actual doctor will do that just because your crazy mom says so.