Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Did Julian Assange have a responsibility to keep US war crimes secret?

• No, war crimes should be exposed.

• 1 year ago

no not being an American citizen

1 year ago

What war crimes? In some instances yes, and others no like if it endangers their lives or someone else’s. There are things that could be done for the greater good of our country as a whole and if you ask me wether or not that should be kept on lock for our benefit? Yes! It should. I’m not going to bow down to our enemies like Obama and the demoncrats who want to destroy America. Muslims hate Christians. You defend Muslims you are defending your own and others possible death. Why would you wanna do that? You could very well put their lives in danger and get our citizens raped/killed to protect people who hate us and want to kill us. Makes no sense!

• 1 year ago

No.

• 1 year ago

Well so it would seem to him my friend.

• 1 year ago

I think that's a question people should be asking their governments.

1 year ago

I think emergency war powers are out of proportion with the non-emergency nature of our wars. It isn't WW2.

• ?
    1 year ago

No, but he didn't have a right to coerce a military person to illegally disclose them to him.

1 year ago

Expose them to all

1 year ago

YES