Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 months ago

Why do some guys like shy women?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • steve
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

I like shy women because I have to chase them. If you find a girl who is easily caught It might be fun but if you catch a shy girl believe me it is worth it!

I have found with shy girls once you have caught them they are not so shy after all.

• steve
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

But sometimes as the Motorhead song says 'The chase is better than the catch'. But it is always fun trying.

• 7 months ago

because they'll be too shy to go to the police station when u smack them for not making ur sammich fast enough ..

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Idk I’m not a guy. I’m a girl who happens to be introverted & quiet. I guess it interests guys when a girl is different from the rest, so they notice her and want to go out with her

• 7 months ago

To be honest shy timid women are easy to take advantage of. As a man? You know if you push a little bit youll end up in bed with her on the second date

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Maybe it's just their preference and some guys like shy girls because they kind of stand out because if everyone else is talkative and you have that one girl that doesn't talk you can't help but notice her after awhile and it makes people wonder why she never says anything. I met my fiance that way we met on the bus when we were in high school :)

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Some think shy women are mysterious and they are intrigued. But most of the time it's creepy guys who like shy women because they think they can isolate them and treat them like crap, and believe they will stay with them because they're too shy to move on to anyone else.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.