How much of a chance do y’all think I have with this girl? How should I approached her about dating?

She’s a college sophomore and I’m a high school senior. We’ve known each other for 3 years. We have similar interests the only thing is she’s 6ft of tall blonde angel and I’m short a little stocky but very into sports. I’m not included by any means but I’m certainly not as beautiful as she is. Anytime I suggest... show more She’s a college sophomore and I’m a high school senior. We’ve known each other for 3 years. We have similar interests the only thing is she’s 6ft of tall blonde angel and I’m short a little stocky but very into sports. I’m not included by any means but I’m certainly not as beautiful as she is. Anytime I suggest getting together it’s usually dinner. One time we watched the sunset over the river. Other times we went hiking and climbing for a day. She tried to invite me to brunch with her family at her house but had to leave for college. I’ve heard through the grape vine she’s open to dating women but this is pretty old information.
1 answer 1