What NBA teams still coach and play based (somewhat) on positions and classic basketball organization?

I’ve never really got into basketball because it was basically, from my point of view, just an unorganjzed mess of superstars merging into every position and then everyone else behind them is kind of just chilling in the background. Then I came across the Spurs, and I understood how they played better than anyone... show more I’ve never really got into basketball because it was basically, from my point of view, just an unorganjzed mess of superstars merging into every position and then everyone else behind them is kind of just chilling in the background. Then I came across the Spurs, and I understood how they played better than anyone I’ve seen yet. I saw Derrick White as a definite point guard, Aldridge as a definite power forward, DeRozan as a shooting guard, watching them just made sense. What other teams don’t rely on one, two or three superstars and instead play basketball how it’s meant, with definite positions, organization and hard coaching? I’m rather new to the NBA so not much is making sense.
0