What PC do I need??

Hello! I’ve been a console gamer all my life, and I want to purchase a Non-expensive but powerful gaming laptop in order to play games such as the elder scrolls (arena through Skyrim) and the fallout franchise (1-fallout 76). Basically I want to be able to run everything from retro classics to modern titles... show more Hello!

I’ve been a console gamer all my life, and I want to purchase a Non-expensive but powerful gaming laptop in order to play games such as the elder scrolls (arena through Skyrim) and the fallout franchise (1-fallout 76).

Basically I want to be able to run everything from retro classics to modern titles with relatively high graphics settings and not have it run like a boulder.

I know NOTHING about the terminology of the different parts, chips, cards, RAM. Etc. so if someone could point me to a gaming laptop that will run well and look good without breaking my wallet in two, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
Caleb Bader.
1 answer 1