Heres how i think we can destroy cigarette companies and drug lords legally=).?

1. Fins a way to sestroy the specific plants that the drugs come from i.e. tobacco,poppy,cocaine,marjuana ect. 2. Destroy the plants at a molecular level or by way of a bacteria or virus(wouldnt reccomend a virus they mutate and could kill us all or turn us into zombies) 3. Dispersal over the entire world maybe by... show more 1. Fins a way to sestroy the specific plants that the drugs come from i.e. tobacco,poppy,cocaine,marjuana ect.
2. Destroy the plants at a molecular level or by way of a bacteria or virus(wouldnt reccomend a virus they mutate and could kill us all or turn us into zombies)
3. Dispersal over the entire world maybe by the wind or shoot something into the high atmosphere so it can come back down as raim or a colerless oderless gas or maybe something else im missing?
4. The w.h.o would have the funds for a project of this endevor. It would take smart people bio chemical engineers and scientists maybe the ones in europe or asian ours are so blind by greed and our government they would never do it! Could also get peta and other activists to to help. It would be safe for animals cause it would target the plants dna of the specified plants so it wouldnt kill anything else=). So when u think about it most bad drugs come from plants destroy them ans no more drug addicts and no more smoke in the air from cigs. Only way to stop coal ans oil is to use a woorld wide emp and i want to keep my internet=) and tv. Thats my take on it and the animals wouls be safer to if no one smoked=). Thoughts do u think this is possible?
1 answer 1