Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 7 months ago

Do americans think of germans as cowards for fighting against the jews during WW2?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you are intellectually cowardice

• 7 months ago

We didn't have to fight them. Nor their LGBT friends.

The foolish subhumans went to their deaths without fighting us, and when they tried to we crushed them pathetically easily. America loves the gay and the Jew and hates the Christian and the pedophile, so it is no surprise they would look down on us for going against their friends.

• 7 months ago

There was very little fighting involved mostly just round the Jews up sending and sending them to death camps or using them for slave labor. There were a few indictments of resistance, The War Saw Ghetto Uprising,and there were Jewish guerrilla fighters who hid in the woods and attacked the Germans when they could as well as Concentration camp escapes and Resistance but most Jews went to the death camps peacefully not believing there could be such things as extermination camps.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Nobody cares much. The Americans don't 'do' history, and things like the struggle between 175 German Divisions on the Russian Front, and the Red Army, resulting in 30 million dead are not covered much in High School. They get to read the diary of Anne Frank.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

Maybe the U.S. doesn't "do" history, but don't assume that's so for Canada or any of the other principalities & countries of America.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • blu
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

There could be a person or 2 you describe in America. I never met one. I never met one who even raised your concern as an issue. It reeks of contradiction and convolution. It sounds like you just made some sht up to me.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Only uneducated ones manipulated by their WW2 propaganda

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No but they think the British are because they follow them around like a poodle.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.