I'm a man and I only like to watch movies with male lead characters. What's wrong with me?

There are many movies which I was so curious to watch but decided not to because it has female lead character. I haven't even watched 'Captain Marvel' movie despite the fact that I am a fan of marvel series. She was in the 'Endgame' though lifting a whole city or something. Frankly speaking... show more There are many movies which I was so curious to watch but decided not to because it has female lead character. I haven't even watched 'Captain Marvel' movie despite the fact that I am a fan of marvel series. She was in the 'Endgame' though lifting a whole city or something. Frankly speaking female movies always portray women disrespecting men for no reason? I saw a lady character mocking the Aqua Man by mimicking his masculine voice, what for? Men have deep and powerful voice don't be jealous. Feminism comes in almost all female lead movies. It's very obvious that's why you can't enjoy the movie.