Question about moving a hard drive with Windows 7 files to a Windows 10 computer?

So currently I have a Windows 7 computer with two drives, my central small SSD which contains Windows, and my 6TB secondary hard drive witch I use to hold my games, pictures, ect... Im looking to get a new computer that will have Windows 10 professional installed on a new central SSD, but I want to convert my old... show more So currently I have a Windows 7 computer with two drives, my central small SSD which contains Windows, and my 6TB secondary hard drive witch I use to hold my games, pictures, ect... Im looking to get a new computer that will have Windows 10 professional installed on a new central SSD, but I want to convert my old secondary drive so that it's Windows 10 compatible, and install it in the new computer. There is also a few things from the old central drive I would need but I was just going to copy those files into the secondary drive and convert them with, it putting them back where they need to go after installing the drive in the new computer. I have cloned drives before so I know basics of what i'm trying to do. But if anyone knows about making a windows 7 hard drive windows 10 compatible the help would be much appreciated.
Update: Also if you could link me to somewhere that shows how to do this that would be awesome.
1 answer 1