I am a 19 year old female who is fairly skinny & I have questions of my heart & health I was recently diagnosed with Mitral Valve Prolapse?

which simply means that the left chambers of my heart do not close correctly. I have been in an out of a cardiologist for months and this is the only diagnosis I got that makes the most sense. I feel like there is more going on and I plan to see another cardiologist soon. I cannot walk up stairs without being out... show more which simply means that the left chambers of my heart do not close correctly. I have been in an out of a cardiologist for months and this is the only diagnosis I got that makes the most sense. I feel like there is more going on and I plan to see another cardiologist soon. I cannot walk up stairs without being out of breath. I feel incredibly winded and my watch tells me my heart rate (the range is usually this) 140-185. This is just simply from walking up the stairs in my home. I walk my dog about 2-3 miles (my whole neighborhood). I don't power walk, I just walk a slow normal pace and my heart rate tends to range from 185-202. I feel like it does as well on top of reading it. If I walk a lot, my heart will flutter a lot throughout the day and after doing a lot of physical activity I feel incredibly dizzy, light headed, like blood is rushing to my head, and that I am going to fall down any second. If I am not doing much moving during the day my heart rate can get as low as 40 bpm. My walking average is between 135-150 and my resting heart rate is usually 65-92. Getting out of bed I tend to average around 146. Bending down to tie my shoes takes away my breath as well. I have no idea if the shortness of breath is correlated with my heart or if there is more issues going on. Obviously a doctor will know best but I was curious to see if anyone on here knows anything/has experienced this. I think it is obvious that I have an irregular heartbeat on top of the mitral valve issue.