Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 7 months ago

Funny joke to send to my ex?

He sent me a long paragraph about how he still loves me and I just want to reply with a joke.

seriously, don't be mean.

just tell him he's had all the "second chances" he's gonna get.

• anand

No future for past masters.

Just tell him you don't want him back and you don't feel that way anymore. If he did to you what you're trying to do to him you would be p*ssed off, saying all men are pigs, and crying and eating ice cream. You would be really upset if you still cared and opened up to him and if he did that to you. Just let it go already.

• That’s true, I agree with this. But also we don’t know the full context of the situation. Maybe he cheated on her or something

"Aww, I missed you and feel the same way. We should get back together, so I can give you all the sex you deserve. APRIL FOOL!"

• Ann

Just be mature about it, and tell him you've moved on with your life and he needs to do the same. There's no need to be snide and hurtful. You don't say who did the breaking up, but I suspect it was you. If, however, he was the one who broke up with you and you think he's now playing a game to get you back so he can repeat breaking up--you could send him a message saying "When I think of you, I think of four letter words, and L-O-V-E is not one of them". That's only to be used if he did the breakup, however. If not, don't be ugly.

How about: “I’m getting kind of turned on by your willingness to debase yourself.... I like that in a man.”

Seems like a waste.

• Alan H

Why waste your time?

Let ex be ex

• -because she feels it'd be kind. What kind of answer is that? (Do a funny for him! Make him renember your caring sense of humor.)

"You know what the skin around the vagina's called?"
      "duh?"
      "A woman!"

An ex could yet be a common friend even if love does not exist between you. Its not wise sometimes to say yes or no, so i think a joke is a good reply. The key point is, the joke should stand for your side, that is to say, u should make sure he knows your thoughts about him and ur relationship after getting your joke.

• kristy

Lol