Does anyone know where I can learn how to play Dungeons and Dragons?

Lately I've found myself with an extreme fascination with D&D, and I'd really like to learn how to play. Trouble is the wording in the rules is pretty complicated, and I'm dyslexic to boot, so reading through the entire rule sheet would be tiring and tedious, not to mention that I wouldn't... show more Lately I've found myself with an extreme fascination with D&D, and I'd really like to learn how to play. Trouble is the wording in the rules is pretty complicated, and I'm dyslexic to boot, so reading through the entire rule sheet would be tiring and tedious, not to mention that I wouldn't retain any of the information. I've watched several different videos and read more articles than I can count, but none of them are worded simply enough for me. I'm not an idiot, it's not that, it's just that usually print is too small and interferes with my dyslexia, and using complicated words to explain things only upsets it more. If anyone could simplify things for me, or help me find a source that does, that would be greatly appreciated. Currently the most difficult part for me (And where I'm attempting to start) is the character sheet. This seems to be the most difficult part so far. Thanks for your help!
0