Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 6 months ago

Shouldn't children belong to their father?

The seed of child comes from father so the child blongs to the father not mother.

• Yeti

Kids aren't property. They're not "owned."

Both parents have a responsibility to their kids.

• PAMELA

And where would the sperm go if there was no egg from the female? get a life and go away.

Plants supply seeds, not human beings!

I think the child should go to the parent that has the best fit environment for the child to thrive in. Coming from divorced parents, I live with my father. I got to choose who i wanted to stay with and who I would be happiest with. Society has a way of thinking the mother should take responsibility yet if one parent is not stable and does not give off the right energy the child needs to have to be happy then the child should go with the other parent.

the child belongs to both.

however in my house i over rule my wife in the parenting decisions.

part of being a man.

😄

Never know.

In this day and age, more men stay home while women work. And since that's becoming the case, courts may rule in favor of the father eventually instead.

I think women were only rewarded for spending more time with the kids in the olden days while men worked.

No. Seed comes from both parents. And children should not be property of anyone. And users who post the same question repeatedly should be reported for abuse.