I'm a woman and I only like to listen to male singers. What's wrong with me? Read details, please...?

Sooo I'm 30 years old, heterossexual. Quick info, I freaking abominate misogynistic people with all my heart and soul. Thing is, I never liked to listen to female singers, like never! I've always felt deeply attracted to the singing voices of men. No matter if a girl/woman has the prettiest voice in the... show more Sooo I'm 30 years old, heterossexual. Quick info, I freaking abominate misogynistic people with all my heart and soul. Thing is, I never liked to listen to female singers, like never! I've always felt deeply attracted to the singing voices of men. No matter if a girl/woman has the prettiest voice in the whole world, I won't like it at all!
Do you have any idea what's wrong with me? Am I some sort of hypocrite for saying I'm all against misogyny but don't like female singers?
Thanks!
Update: Edit: Thanks guys. I thought I had some weird-*** psychological issue Lol