I sprayed a wasp with windex twice. It stumbled around for a minute then flew away. Will it die?
- Anonymous10 months agoFavorite Answer
No you need a flying insect spray.
- 18 gibbs 20Lv 710 months ago
Probably.not. All you managed to do was make it angry.
- Sir CausticLv 610 months ago
Worse......... it'll transform into an "undead" wasp and will shuffle around the place forever after making groaning sounds and trying to sting you and make you undead as well. Yes, it's a nuisance, but that's what you get for injudicious use of Windex, you zombie wasp-creating person, you.
- M JohnsonLv 610 months ago
Ammonia in Windex kills your sense of smell, and that's about it.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- SimplytheFACTSLv 710 months ago
- 10 months ago
Lol no it won't. Gotta get that good stuff for it to work. Wasp spray.