Are Muslims who live in gulf countries really materialistic and selfish? Do they look down on dark skinned people?

I am Christian and some of my family members live in America in Orange County. They are very wealthy and very showy and materialistic. My parents are not poor but not that rich too and we have a good life but our family in OC look down on us. I saw a YouTube video of some guy from Dubai who lives a very nice... show more I am Christian and some of my family members live in America in Orange County. They are very wealthy and very showy and materialistic. My parents are not poor but not that rich too and we have a good life but our family in OC look down on us.

I saw a YouTube video of some guy from Dubai who lives a very nice lifestyle in Dubai and his YouTube videos are popular. Everyone was commenting in the comments section that Gulf country Muslims are very materialistic people who are obsessed with brands, makeup, big lips and big butts like a lot of wealthy Americans.