Yet another cat?

So my girlfriend and I have two cats, brothers about 2 years old. They are very sweet and affectionate and excellent companions with one another. Well today we went to one of those cat cafes where you get to play with kittens and all the money goes towards donations. As we were sitting, a two month old kitten... show more So my girlfriend and I have two cats, brothers about 2 years old. They are very sweet and affectionate and excellent companions with one another.

Well today we went to one of those cat cafes where you get to play with kittens and all the money goes towards donations. As we were sitting, a two month old kitten comes up and plops himself in my lap. He curls up in the crook of my elbow and starts licking me. As if that wasn’t a sign, ten minutes later he does the same to my girlfriend. So we put a 24 hour hold on him as we are trying to decide on adoption.

Our concern is... well concerns. We are wondering if it could cause issues with our other two cats. We have heard about stress or bugs or whatever being transferred from one cat to another. The kitten has already been fixed, had his shots and been dewormed. But we are still wondering if we should be legitimately concerned.

Any advice? It’s. a 24 hour hold so the clocks ticking and we could use any advice quickly!