I’m afraid I’m going to get fired from my new serving job for not being able to “keep up” What should I do?

I recently started a new serving job a little over a month ago, and I’m afraid that I’m going to be fired for not being able to keep up. I have had about 8 months of serving experience prior to getting this new job. I loved my old job and had no problem being able to keep up. It was a breeze. Now I’m currently... show more I recently started a new serving job a little over a month ago, and I’m afraid that I’m going to be fired for not being able to keep up. I have had about 8 months of serving experience prior to getting this new job. I loved my old job and had no problem being able to keep up. It was a breeze. Now I’m currently working at a smaller bar and grill and it gets extremely busy there. There is usually only one server scheduled on week nights (two on weekends) and I have anywhere from 2-18 people come in that are at a single table. You can see where this would start to get really messy. I have a really hard time trying to keep up with the mass amounts of people spilling through the door, plus having to run their food and drinks from the bar, pre buss tables, immediately greet and set up guests with menus and then immediately clean off tables after a table leaves. I really try the best that I can to keep up with only being one person, but my co workers are starting to complain about me and telling the boss that I’m not “getting it” and can’t “keep up” she has now cut my days down to 2 three hour shifts a week when I had asked for at least 4 days when I started. I make extremely good money in a single night and I’m afraid to lose that because of being extremely busy and overwhelmed. I’ve never had customers complain about me and their service before, so I’m not sure why my co workers are trying to get the boss to fire me. What should I do?