Acting crazy the later it gets?

My friend and I went to a movie last night. It finished at around 10:30 and she was starting to act totally loopy. We had to walk a distance to our car and she wasn’t walking straight—kinda staggering. She was talking too loudly in theater and getting very emotional at parts of the show. This actually isn’t the... show more My friend and I went to a movie last night. It finished at around 10:30 and she was starting to act totally loopy. We had to walk a distance to our car and she wasn’t walking straight—kinda staggering. She was talking too loudly in theater and getting very emotional at parts of the show. This actually isn’t the first time something like this has happened. We went to a play a couple years ago and she started talking really loud near the end of the play and was acting totally weird. It scares me a little because I don’t know what it is but I know it’s not alcohol or substances because there was nothing of the sort in either of these situations. Both times it’s a combination of an emotional show and late hours. What is causing this? It’s like a late-night craziness or drunk without drinking?
3 answers 3