My Game of Thrones Finale predictions were better than the actual ending. So...who had green eyes?

The Game of Thrones series finale proved just as divisive as the season which preceded it, with me signing a petition calling for HBO to remake the ending with different writers. Bran and the Night King Bran did pretty much nothing with his clairvoyant powers this season other than make Jaime feel awkward AF,... show more The Game of Thrones series finale proved just as divisive as the season which preceded it, with me signing a petition calling for HBO to remake the ending with different writers.

Bran and the Night King

Bran did pretty much nothing with his clairvoyant powers this season other than make Jaime feel awkward AF, prompting viewers to speculate that he was working for the Night King, after being psychically branded with his mark in season six's "The Door." That mark, as we know now, ended up being little more than "Find My iPhone" for White Walkers.

The "Valonqar" Prophecy

In the books, in addition to foreseeing the birth and death of Cersei's three children, the witch also predicts that Cersei will be murdered by the "valonqar," which translates to "little brother" in High Valyrian. While not directly mentioned in the show, this would certainly justify Cersei's long-standing hatred for Tyrion, although as the series progressed fans started to believe that the person to kill her would be her twin, Jaime, who was born second and is therefore also technically her younger brother.

Brown eyes, green eyes, blue eyes

In "The Long Night," Melisandre reminded Arya of her premonition from way back in season three; she said Arya would close brown eyes, blue eyes, and green eyes forever. The brown eyes could have referred to either Meryn Trant (whose eyes Arya literally stabbed out) or Walder Frey, while in an epic twist the blue eyes ended up belonging to the Night King.
0