What is the name for this lighter?

What is it called? What is it missing? How do you use it?

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • 7 months ago

    it looks to me like the lever or button part is missing. There ought to be a thumb-press that raises the wick cover (which is raised in the photo) and rotates the flint (which also appears to need replacement because of excessive wear), allowing the wick to be exposed to spark and ignite the lighter fluid vapor in the wick area. The wick should be in the knob on the right side of the apparatus. I assume the body is the tank for the lighter fluid.

    I have no name for the lighter.

  • 7 months ago

    Here is another picture

    Attachment image
  • D g
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

    looks like a peice of flint is put in the round part up top and when you pull it down it sparks next to the fuel being let out and ignites it ..

    you would need fuel might be butane but you have to check on that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.