forgot my passcode to my wifi?

reset router and give new password

• keerok

Reset router.

This has to be the most often asked question by beginners, hopefully, it is the same for changing any password. Press the I forgot my password space and from there it is the same as changing your password whether you forgot it or not.

• Bill-M

Unless you changed it, look on the bottom of your Router.

IF you changed it then you need to log onto your Routers Settings and then you can see the password.

Connect to your Router by Ethernet Cable. PC to Router.

Open the Command Prompt and type IPCONFIG.

Take note of the GATEWAY IP address. This is the IP address of your Router.

Open a Browser and in the Address Field type in the IP address.

Enter the user name and password for the router. The user name is ADMIN and the Password could also be admin or blank (no password) or password.

Once you get into the settings page go to the WIFE > Security Section and there you will be able to see the pass phrase (Password for WIFI).

• Robin

its on the back of the modem

Is anyone there? To help us up.

I looked in back of the modem. We had no problem in old Apple laptop and now we do! What I looking for in the back of our modem? He was able to do with his old laptop.

• Bill-M

On the Back side of a WIFI Router (newer ones) is a sticker with the WIFI Password that was preconfigured.