Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 months ago

I just feel like everyone’s life is progressing n I’m stagnant , I’m 25 .?

Just moved to a new city with no friends my two exes are now married with kids n I just broke up with my bf. I feel sad sometimes because I feel I may never have my Ownfamily or reach my goals

• Hypnos
    Favorite Answer

I hate that everyone thinks as soon as you hit mid twenties and have what you call nothing to show for it your life can only go downhill from there. You just moved to a new city! Take this as an opportunity to start a new chapter, forget about what everyone else is doing with their lives, they don't matter, focus on you. Explore the new city, go out, make friends, don't just skulk around and isolate yourself and wonder why you're not meeting anyone or progressing in your life. You have a new opportunity here that some people never get the chance to experience, so grab it by the balls as they say and make some use of it.

Exactly