Does anyone know where this kids ghost tv show scene is from?

I’ve been looking for this episode from a British tv show for years that my sister and I remember distinctly. I’m pretty sure it was on cbbc and it was about a man looking for a ghost and he sang “there’s a ghost in my house what am I gonna do I’m gonna miss that ghost that’s what I’m gonna do” and then he kisses a... show more I’ve been looking for this episode from a British tv show for years that my sister and I remember distinctly. I’m pretty sure it was on cbbc and it was about a man looking for a ghost and he sang “there’s a ghost in my house what am I gonna do I’m gonna miss that ghost that’s what I’m gonna do” and then he kisses a ghosts bum. My younger sister also remembers this so I did not dream it. I cannot find it anywhere. I know the scene sounds strange but it has supposed to be a kids horror/comedy show. Has anyone seen it or know where it’s from. I’ve been looking for years
1 answer 1