What are my chances of getting into the UC Irvine nursing school?

I'm planning on getting my BSN, but I'm going to do my GED/prerequisites at a community college first. I'll be taking all Honors classes and I want to retake the SAT and CLT, but right now: SAT: 1290 GPA (weighted): 4.3 I figure that my GPA will be good when I want to transfer too, and I've done... show more I'm planning on getting my BSN, but I'm going to do my GED/prerequisites at a community college first.

I'll be taking all Honors classes and I want to retake the SAT and CLT, but right now:

SAT: 1290
GPA (weighted): 4.3

I figure that my GPA will be good when I want to transfer too, and I've done plenty of volunteer work. The high school I'll be graduating from this month is too small for clubs, but I've done extracurriculars outside of it and I'm interested in Model UN and the student government at the community college I'll be attending.

Thoughts?
Update: For what it's worth, I took Honors classes in high school all four years, went through five years of math, took bio, anatomy and physiology, and chemistry, as well as some additional classes just for the hell of it, but AP classes just weren't available.