What should i do about a coworker who wont stop harrasing me?

I am a manager at a business. I have a employee who is suing the company and claims i did nothing about harrassment she recieved. I did everything in my power. Now she comes into the retail company i work for almost every day talking to employees who still works with us. She gives me dirty looks and is demanding... show more I am a manager at a business. I have a employee who is suing the company and claims i did nothing about harrassment she recieved. I did everything in my power. Now she comes into the retail company i work for almost every day talking to employees who still works with us. She gives me dirty looks and is demanding she gets special shifts and doesn't habe to work with me when she comes back. She also calls the health dept wanting them to audit the store. This has created so much stress on my everyday life. Can i sue this person for emotional distress? Any advice would help