What color would go with the floor?

I wish I just had a normal floor but instead I have a floor made from cheap, scratched up tomato red plastic tiling. It looks pretty awful. The trim in the room is white, along with most of the furniture, and while possible to paint, it would be a pain to do. If possible I would go for a darker, sleek, mature... show more I wish I just had a normal floor but instead I have a floor made from cheap, scratched up tomato red plastic tiling. It looks pretty awful. The trim in the room is white, along with most of the furniture, and while possible to paint, it would be a pain to do. If possible I would go for a darker, sleek, mature theme, but since I have the red floor I think it migt endd up looking like a sex dungeon.

Any suggestions? It is a bedroom, I want to repaint the walls and maaybe have an accent wall.
0