What is the best web browser for my desktop computer?

There are more out there now, and I'd like to see if any of the more recent browsers are any good.

i have chrome, it's good

The best browsers for speed and security

Google Chrome.

Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Tor Browser.

I recommend using Microsoft Edge. It is faster than using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. It is available on...

Windows 8 and higher

Android

iOS

MacOS

Maybe Chrome Browser ,Because It’s Really Amazing Browser For Computer 👨🏻‍💻

I Am Personally Recommended For This Browser .

I find chrome and Firefox to be easier but edge is supposedly getting an update soon to make it look like chrome so we have that to look forward too

• Fulano

I just bounce between Firefox and Chrome... it mostly depends on which one has the worst memory leaks at the time.

Just another note, it can be kinda dangerous to use some of the smaller browsers because they aren't going to be as secure as the bigger name ones, they just don't have a big enough team to keep up with security like the more mainstream browsers.

If you need something specific like a low memory browser, or one with a web filter, etc, you can usually find them.

I would not use Opera. I say use vivaldi, or brave.

• Ralph G7 months agoReport

I'm using Brave, but a friend of mine insists I should use Edge or Chrome. I don't use Edge because it's from MIcrosoft and it's a likely target for hackers. I don't use Chrome because I've heard that it monitors my online history to sell to third party vendors.

I just use chrome

It is mostly up to personal preference. Some people prefer Chrome, while others prefer Firefox or some other browser.

Firefox, and Chrome I guess are the two main browsers. I used Opera a couple of times, but I was just using it as kinda a throw away browser. Really wasn't that great.

I've been using Firefox for the longest time now, and I am very happy with it. When Mozilla updated Firefox to Quantum, it wasn't working all that well at first, but I recently moved over to Quantum and now it works just fine. I prefer Firefox over Internet Explorer. Only time I use Chrome is when something doesn't want to work in Firefox.