Do the people I constantly harass have sympathy for me?

I call people from my past, who I am no longer friends with, from a private number. I hang up if they answer. I leave a ton voicemails, and they are about me recollecting the past and my memories with them, repeating the same voice messages over and over. Saying the same things. I've done this to them for 2... show more I call people from my past, who I am no longer friends with, from a private number. I hang up if they answer. I leave a ton voicemails, and they are about me recollecting the past and my memories with them, repeating the same voice messages over and over. Saying the same things. I've done this to them for 2 years, and I still do it now. They are about 10 people. I know they are receiving my voicemails because they haven't blocked my private number.

I have not gotten in trouble with the police or got a restraining order from those certain people. Do they have some sympathy for me because they know I'm mentally ill, calling from a private number repeatedly and repeating the same voice messages?