How do I stop feeling bad about being over 30 and unmarried?

I know that I shouldn't feel bad about this, but it's hard not to. EVERY girl in my family is married including those younger than me, and all my best friends are married, engaged, or at least in committed relationships. It's hard going to family reunions and feeling excluded or treated like a kid... show more I know that I shouldn't feel bad about this, but it's hard not to. EVERY girl in my family is married including those younger than me, and all my best friends are married, engaged, or at least in committed relationships. It's hard going to family reunions and feeling excluded or treated like a kid because I don't have a husband or children. On top of it, people in my family are tactless and constantly pointing out the fact that I'm getting old and it's ridiculous that I'm not married. They don't realize how hurtful that is - I've had my heart broken by literally every guy I've dated in the last few years.

Their comments make me feel like I'm ugly or unworthy of anyone. On top of it, I feel like those who are tactful say, "Oh, you'll find someone," but that feels like an empty promise when you're over 30 and still haven't been in relationship with a guy who was faithful to you.