Why do people not realize Abortion is when a woman blames her unborn child for every bad mistake she has ever made or has happened to her?

So let me get this straight it is your unborn child's fault that you like to go out and party with guys and sleep with them I mean yes not all women do that but most do and when they find out their pregnant what better way to solve the problem than to kill it. Sadly I do understand that some women get raped,... show more So let me get this straight it is your unborn child's fault that you like to go out and party with guys and sleep with them I mean yes not all women do that but most do and when they find out their pregnant what better way to solve the problem than to kill it. Sadly I do understand that some women get raped, but what you need to realize is it is not that Unborn's fault that that person did that to you and yet the unborn gets to pay the Ultimate price for it. Abortion is no better than blaming a child for your mistakes or what has been done to you as if its their fault it has happened.....I remember a time when America use to believe in the Preservation of life and yet we now Celebrate its Destruction as if life means nothing to anyone anymore.....I will never call anyone in America an American again, because the actions and choices I see people making are not that of what this Country is about.