I don't know why my daughter is settling for a 30 something year old man who lives with his parents and has multiple children?

They've been dating for quite some time and she has repeatedly told us over and over again she doesn't want children ever. So why settle for someone has multiple children? she's 26 and in the prime of her life right now. All of these nice men out here that are child-less and she settled for him?... show more They've been dating for quite some time and she has repeatedly told us over and over again she doesn't want children ever. So why settle for someone has multiple children? she's 26 and in the prime of her life right now. All of these nice men out here that are child-less and she settled for him? ridiculous. she says she loves him and he treats her nice but she needs to think about her future. It's great she loves him but she needs security as well. the man doesn't have anything. He's been coming over our house talking about he's getting an apartment for years. he's been talking about getting a better job for years. I hope my daughter isn't just using him for transportation since she doesn't drive. She's a pretty girl, I'm sure she can find a better guy than that. She claims that men aren't really interested in her and that they only want to use her for sex. I told her i doubt that's true. She doesn't dress sleezy, she's always covered up. She has a friend that's child-less and doesn't have baggage, not sure why she couldn't get with him. Also, a part of me thinks he might be emotionally abuse because she hasn't hung out with anyone except for him in years. She stopped hanging out with her friends and just hangs out with him. Of course she would never tell me if that was the case.