Never
Never asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 6 months ago

I was unable to type a few minutes ago. Why? How do I fix that without a restart?

The restart did solve it.

What did I accidentally do to cause it?

If I had more information on what caused it, I probably would not need to ask.

I'm guessing I accidentally hit something on my keyboard but I don't know and I cant recall it happening before.

Or it has but only at one website. This was everywhere.

So I had no more information to give.

• keerok

I do not know.

I do not know.

I do not know.

All we know is that the restart fixed it.

If this happens a lot, observe if your computer is overheating. If it's a PC, a fan might be broken. Replace that at once. If it's a laptop, start saving for a new one and in the mean time, limit to using the laptop for not more than one hour. Rest for another hour before using again.

i am a vlogger and once my sony a6300 dslr camera just got stuck for no obvious reason. so these things can happen to electronics all the time. don't worry

There's literally no way for us to magically know what exactly caused this issue. For one, you don't provide any relevant information. We're not magicians. Sometimes weird glitches happen on computers that really have no explanation.

you rnight have to restart it

uhh this is way too vague

need much more details