How to know where in turbo tax can I check where my return is going to?

This stupid fking website tells you a guide with zero actual connection to the website. I wanna know where exactly is my tax return going? its been over a month and I have a feeling im getting it by mail EVEN THOUGH THE LAST 8 RETURNS WERE SENT VIA DIRECT DEPOSIT.
Update: 100% all my previous tax returns were done prior to the cutting date, but definitely only by a few weeks and I got my tax return within 2-3 weeks but not this one. This one, its been over a month. I want to know if Turbo tax changes the info I put in the system to magically have it sent to my address (that I no... show more 100% all my previous tax returns were done prior to the cutting date, but definitely only by a few weeks and I got my tax return within 2-3 weeks but not this one. This one, its been over a month.

I want to know if Turbo tax changes the info I put in the system to magically have it sent to my address (that I no longer reside in)