What is wrong with me?

Hey! Im 13, I've got anxiety but im getting therapy for that soon, But also i don't think that's the only thing wrong with me, im constantly feeling hopeless, I sometimes have episodes of depression, but they don't last long at all, only for like 3 hours, and it happens 1-2 times a week, This week i... show more Hey! Im 13, I've got anxiety but im getting therapy for that soon, But also i don't think that's the only thing wrong with me, im constantly feeling hopeless, I sometimes have episodes of depression, but they don't last long at all, only for like 3 hours, and it happens 1-2 times a week, This week i got anxiety with going to school, everyone in my house were arguing with me telling me to go to school and shouting at me, my cousin was telling me i was a weirdo, and only have anxiety because i stay inside, and that's true i do just stay inside but that's because of the anxiety, so i was getting sick and tired of the argument and got about 5 blood pressure tablets and threatened my family that i'd take them, I just feel like no one can help me, and im never going to get through this. Please answer, Serious answers only. God bless.
Update: I so badly want to go to school, and i want to socialise, get an education, But the mix of anxiety/Lazyness/depression puts a wall infront of me
Update 2: I used to be so happy, I had so many friends, Non-Anxiety, Never sad, But i started Comprehensive school then got bullied, How i reacted to that - I just stayed inside, didn't go school, Because i was scared, i was afraid of being bullied and being put in my uncomfort zone, that's how i got the anxiety,... show more I used to be so happy, I had so many friends, Non-Anxiety, Never sad, But i started Comprehensive school then got bullied, How i reacted to that - I just stayed inside, didn't go school, Because i was scared, i was afraid of being bullied and being put in my uncomfort zone, that's how i got the anxiety, then i moved school, started well, But then i got bullied again, Verbally and Physically, I got punched and kneed in the face, so i didn't go for 2 weeks