Is it normal to have food from 3 days ago in your vomit?

Hey guys! Sorry, just off the hop, this question is gonna be gross. I'm gonna start off saying that 4 days ago, I had nachos for dinner, home made, with large pieces of green pepper in it. Last night I was feeling very queasy. I ended up going to the washroom and puking. What I noticed was, there were very... show more Hey guys! Sorry, just off the hop, this question is gonna be gross. I'm gonna start off saying that 4 days ago, I had nachos for dinner, home made, with large pieces of green pepper in it. Last night I was feeling very queasy. I ended up going to the washroom and puking. What I noticed was, there were very large pieces of green pepper in my vomit. Still intact. I have not eaten any green peppers since, so I was pretty confused. It was only the green peppers from that dish that were still there though. My question here is, is that normal? Do you think I should see a doctor over that? I'm not really feeling sick after that, so it's almost like my stomach was trying to get rid of what was in it. Thank you in advance for your help!!
3 answers 3