How to convince someone who's living with me that I can keep my horse at board and take riding lessons/work at a different place?

Someone in my house believes I couldn't board at a neighbor's place (who lives one minute away, literally) because I work at and ride/train at another place. I would have plenty of time for my horse and work, as I have nothing else to do. Feed, health, board, finances, transportation, etc is already worked... show more Someone in my house believes I couldn't board at a neighbor's place (who lives one minute away, literally) because I work at and ride/train at another place. I would have plenty of time for my horse and work, as I have nothing else to do. Feed, health, board, finances, transportation, etc is already worked out perfectly, we have a backup plan if we can't care for it and I will pay for much of it. My work hours are up to me if I have any problems. (Yes, I have leased a horse for a couple of years before this, so I have much experience.)