Mom wants me to get 3 jobs?

I just graduated from high school, and I have two jobs for the summer to keep me occupied. One of them is 8 hours/week, and the other one is only about 3 hours/week, and will probably increase once I get more experience. However, she says this is too little and wants me to work at least 20 hours a week and wants me... show more I just graduated from high school, and I have two jobs for the summer to keep me occupied. One of them is 8 hours/week, and the other one is only about 3 hours/week, and will probably increase once I get more experience. However, she says this is too little and wants me to work at least 20 hours a week and wants me to get another job, or she won't help me pay my college tuition at all for the college I've already committed to for this fall. What should I do?
Update: To clarify, I already had one job before this summer. She asked me to get another one, or she wouldn't help pay my tuition. So I got another job, and now she wants me to get another one.