Should I add her back?

My ex and I broke up many years ago and we lost touch around 2 years ago. She was with someone else straight after me which hurt but he cheated on her which resulted in her apologising to me for the way she left, at that point I told her I couldn’t be in touch with her as it hurts too much and I need move on, she... show more My ex and I broke up many years ago and we lost touch around 2 years ago. She was with someone else straight after me which hurt but he cheated on her which resulted in her apologising to me for the way she left, at that point I told her I couldn’t be in touch with her as it hurts too much and I need move on, she respected my decision so I deleted her off all my social media and we stopped talking on good terms, that was around 2 years ago. I hadn’t heard from her since then, but 3 days ago she started following me on Social media, I followed her back but she didnt message me or anything, so I deleted her this morning but kinda regret it after. Did I do the right thing or would it be weird if I added her back?
1 answer 1