Mike asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Does political correctness stifle debate? Is it a form of liberal fascism?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Best Answer

Yes. Yes. It is the liberal elites attempt to control what we say and think as if they have some godlike quality that gives them authority in such matters.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Calling a spade a spade, without using pointless slurs or ad-hominems, is what ENABLES fruitful discussion.

liberal fascism is an oxymoron.

• J M
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No. If you can't be civil, you have nothing important to say. Only the ignorant whine about political correctness.

• Mike6 months agoReport

You don't really understand the US Constitution, do you. You must be from Oakland.

• 6 months ago

political correctness is crap. I stand with Andrew Jackson.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • yodi
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

hello brown eyes

• Mike6 months agoReport

hello, shitferbrains. My eyes are blue.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Political Correctness is a weapon used by both the left and the right. It's evil and must be stopped.

• Elliot
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It all depends on your definition of political correctness.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It's got nothing to do with liberalism you idiot, free speech is a main staple of liberalism

• Mike6 months agoReport

No it isn't at all anymore, although it was when I was growing up in the 60s. You're behind the times, moron.

• 6 months ago

Yes . It is shameful how Republicans shun and denigrate those who stray from the party line as RINOs

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

stifles EVERYTHING ............ which is what 'THEY' want, divide-&-conquer ....have everybody looking over their shoulders to see whose watching ................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.