Survey: Do you prefer pen or pencils? If you prefer pens do you prefer black, blue or multicolored?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

depends. i use mechanical pencil [Pentel brand] for much, but always sign documents in blue ink. Blue ink is a holdover so that a Xerox machine's try at copying my signature [onto another document] fails. [Red ink works for this, too]

Source(s): grampa
  • 7 months ago

Since the days when I was in the military, I've always had several black ink pens. I always carried a red or blue Parker Jotter retractable ballpoint, black ink pen when I was in the Air Force. They used to be available everywhere and around $5 or $6, but now they are only in select stores and between $13 and $20 each.

I always kept my Parker in my shirt pocket. When people would ask if they could borrow my pen, I would open my desk drawer and let them use my cheap government pen. I never let anyone use my Parker.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

i like pens better but i'll use a pencil if i have to

• 7 months ago

pens and I like blue pens the best

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • steve
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

If I am writing notes at work I always use pencils so if I miss something or make a mistake I can use an eraser and correct it.

If I am writing a personal letter I always use a fountain pen. If it is to do with anything else I will do it on a computer and print it.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Multicolored pens.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

For some things I prefer pencils, and for some things I prefer a pen.

• Tantra
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

I prefer blue pens

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I need to have both, as with pens, I only use blue ink.

• 7 months ago

Black ink pens

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.