Is he jealous or curious?

I dated this guy a year ago and then ended it. My best friend Adam was weird with me about him. He would ask my friends if I was dating or still dating that guy every day and never ask me. He would say snarky comments like ‘ so good to see you’re not leading him on’ when I started to not want to date that guy... show more I dated this guy a year ago and then ended it. My best friend Adam was weird with me about him. He would ask my friends if I was dating or still dating that guy every day and never ask me. He would say snarky comments like ‘ so good to see you’re not leading him on’ when I started to not want to date that guy anymore. He randomly asked me once ‘have you had sex with him yet’ which was a bit personal and said how big is he tell me to stop with my hands? My girl friends don’t do that. Anyway, at my friends BBQ I referred to that guy, I said ‘ When I dated Alex he used to be late all the time’ to which Adam replied ‘is he off the scene completely now?’ I semi ignored him. I don’t know if he is jealous or curious, I’ve spoken to guy friends in front of Adam and he has said ‘you’re so down for him’ when I was just being friendly? Is he jealous or curious?
2 answers 2