How do I deal with this situation with young age love?

I have been in a relationship in my youth about 27 years ago, I was in love with this girl from age of 17 till 21 and my parents (I hail from an orthodox Indian family) found out about the relationship and they had a word with the girls parents and tried to separate us, we kept writing letters (those days!!) with... show more I have been in a relationship in my youth about 27 years ago, I was in love with this girl from age of 17 till 21 and my parents (I hail from an orthodox Indian family) found out about the relationship and they had a word with the girls parents and tried to separate us, we kept writing letters (those days!!) with the help of a friend. It was later busted and we decided to runaway and start a life, we were apprehended on our journey taken back to our home with help of local police, GFs family filed a complaint against me and even though we were adults no one listened to us. So we parted without saying bye.

My family then sold all the property and moved to a different state and I was packed off to Kuwait where my brother worked, I got a job there and tried to use some of my friends to get in touch with my girl, but it did not work well. Communication was a major problem!

Over the next few years, I tried different means to get in touch with her but nothing worked!
on one of my holidays to India I got married (arranged) and now live abroad with my family. I still kept searching for her via social media. right from the days of Orkut to FB!

Now after 27 years I have found her! She only marries at 35, now got kids and has named her son after me!! I have got her number and spoken to her. We are still in love with each other.
I have told her lets be friends, she says NO! as she still loves me! So do I!! I am not sure how to handle this!
What should I do as I am being torn apart!