Passing the road test tips?

Hi, I would like to know some tips on passing the road test. I've received my permit last year but I haven't touched the manual due to a hectic schedule from job, graduate classes, and dance classes. My schedule is a little lighter now so I'm thinking of getting a driver's license over this summer.... show more Hi, I would like to know some tips on passing the road test. I've received my permit last year but I haven't touched the manual due to a hectic schedule from job, graduate classes, and dance classes. My schedule is a little lighter now so I'm thinking of getting a driver's license over this summer. I don't own a car and I don't have friends that can give me tips on improving my driving skills. What should I do?
Update: I'm in the NYC region. Therefore, it's a DMV test. Please don't put tips about getting a permit because I already have one. I want road test tips and experiences ONLY.