Trying to figure out this R&B song but don’t know the artist or lyrics?

So it’s like a late 80s R&B/soul song. It’s a group (all males). They’re like the Whispers I don’t remember much of the lyrics but the intro is kind of long of no lyrics then finally the group sings in a low voice “when I go out etc.” then the lead vocalist comes in with a higher voice saying “when we are here... show more So it’s like a late 80s R&B/soul song. It’s a group (all males). They’re like the Whispers I don’t remember much of the lyrics but the intro is kind of long of no lyrics then finally the group sings in a low voice “when I go out etc.” then the lead vocalist comes in with a higher voice saying “when we are here etc.” (could be wrong on those lyrics) then the chorus is all them singing in harmony “ooooooohhhhh woman, oooooooohhh woman” I believe they only say it twice, it’s a pretty long song. I think that’s the only song that ever got recognized by them but I can’t remember the name or the group. Not a slow song, kind of mid paced.
0