How much does water affect weight?

Last week I weighed myself before I really went into my diet and exercising. I was 194. This week, I’ve been weighing every morning and my lowest got to 184, which was yesterday. I lost a lot fast and no it wasn’t unhealthy. I eat every meal and not taking any pills. But this morning I weighed and I was 187. But I... show more Last week I weighed myself before I really went into my diet and exercising. I was 194. This week, I’ve been weighing every morning and my lowest got to 184, which was yesterday. I lost a lot fast and no it wasn’t unhealthy. I eat every meal and not taking any pills. But this morning I weighed and I was 187. But I stay on a 1,358 calorie intake soooo idk how I could’ve gained weight when I didn’t do anything different. I did go walk late last night and drank a bottle of water right after, which was around 11:30. Could water be that extra weight? There’s no way I could’ve gained 3 pounds in 1 day when I stayed under my calorie intake and walked 2 miles. Thank you!!
6 answers 6