Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Adam Schiff says it’s un American for Trump to order intelligence agencies to cooperate with AG Barr as he investigates the beginnings of?

The whole Trump Russian narrative the Democrats have been pushing for two years?

Why is Schiff afraid of the truth?

If they did nothing wrong then they shouldn’t mind an investigation right?

That what the Democrats have said for two years about Trump being investigated.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Un-American, right, I thought the Dem's loved to investigate.... They're afraid their house of cards will fall if AG Barr has access to too much information - if they have nothing to hide, why would they care?

• Stuart
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Barr: I write to notify you pursuant to 28 C.F.R. 600.9(a)(3) that Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III has concluded his investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election and related matters. In addition to this notification, the Special Counsel regulations require that I provide you with “a description and explanation of instances (if any) in which the Attorney General” or acting Attorney General “concluded that a proposed action by a Special Counsel was so inappropriate or unwarranted under established Departmental practices that it should not be pursued.” 28 C.F.R. 600.9(a)(3). There were no such instances during the Special Counsel’s investigation

• 7 months ago

Mainly because it does not fit into what he wants. He does not want facts to come out just the impeachment

of Mr. Trump. He said time and again that he had proof that Mr. Trump committed crimes and yet he never

showed any of his " evidence" to Mr. Mueller. Enough said about this man.

Former SSgt.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

DOJ is supposed to be independent

• David7 months agoReport

So what’s biased about investigation of the beginnings of the Russian probe?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes, I have to agree. Schiff should not have said that. He should have just laughed and said, "We will not be like President Trump. If it makes him happy to investigate us, let him knock himself out. We have nothing to hide. But we still think he does."

Source(s): The truth is the truth is the truth is the truth.
  • Yavan
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Except the narrative is perfectly true and the conservasphere, as usual, is simply refusing to admit reality.

You are going to crucify a couple of functionaries and declare victory.

We are now at full Orwell.

Also, they will deeply regret starting this investigations; they can't keep it exclusively in GOP hands forever and the truth is simply not the GOP's friend. The more actual truth is uncovered, the worst the entire GOP looks.

• 7 months ago

Schiff knows he is going to end up looking like an even bigger fool than he already does when the truth comes out about how the US government abused its power against Trump.

• 7 months ago

Schiff, he's just . . . Schifty.

And I think he casts spells . . . or thinks he can.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 7 months ago

Schiff will be implicated, he's lying to protect himself. Too bad it won't work. He's the stupidest member of Congress.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

That’s not what he said.

• David7 months agoReport

Really? https://thehill.com/homenews/house/445357-schiff-blasts-trumps-un-american-order-to-intel-agencies-to-cooperate-with

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.