Gaming on new Mac- low ping and low fps?

I used to play League fine on my old Macbook Air 11-inch (dont laugh) and I just set the graphics to Very low (again dont laugh) and it ran fine with approx 50 ping and 50 fps. I just got a brand new Macbook Air (13 inch display, 1.6Hz dual-core Intel Core i5, 256GB) and I got excited to play League and the game is... show more I used to play League fine on my old Macbook Air 11-inch (dont laugh) and I just set the graphics to Very low (again dont laugh) and it ran fine with approx 50 ping and 50 fps. I just got a brand new Macbook Air (13 inch display, 1.6Hz dual-core Intel Core i5, 256GB) and I got excited to play League and the game is running on 10-40 ping, but my fps is switching between 80 and 00. For three seconds, it runs fine, but every three seconds it freezes for a few secs, then it starts again and my fps reads 00. It makes it impossible to farm, move, or team-fight. My character keeps moving backwards, I can't control where I move, and even the map keeps shifting and the minions don't move the right direction. I uninstalled and reinstalled LoL, and I played a co-op and it ran perfectly, but the moment I started another PVP I couldn't move again. It pisses me off because I have such low ping, but my FPS is messing with my whole game. It ran fine on my 2013 refurbished Macbook Air 11in. What should I do?