Why do they do this?

yesterday at the strike 4 climate the teacher gave me a megaphone so I could start a chant but there are these seven boys that minorly bully me cus im usually very shy and they think im a joke. And they told the teachers they were going to protest but they actually just wanted to hang out and didn't go to the... show more yesterday at the strike 4 climate the teacher gave me a megaphone so I could start a chant but there are these seven boys that minorly bully me cus im usually very shy and they think im a joke. And they told the teachers they were going to protest but they actually just wanted to hang out and didn't go to the protest and lied to get out of school but while I was chanting with everyone with a megaphone they stopped by and started laughing and recording me and saying my name and sarcastically saying dat they love me and then left after like 10 minutes of laughing at me because I gave the megaphone to someone else.. also im 13 if that says anything. so why did they record me and why do they laugh is this bullying or am I overreacting. at least its half term but what will happen when school starts again T-T im probably over reacting
3 answers 3